Unfortunately no. Due to the strict terms and conditions of the App Store and Google Play Store, Fanvue cannot create a mobile app. From a positive perspective, this allows us to keep Fanvue up to date and on the latest version for you!
Fanvue, however, is designed with mobile and desktop use in mind and optimised for both. You can even download an amazing Web App for your devices to quickly access Fanvue from anywhere.
iPhone / iPad
- Open Safari on your iPhone and navigate to fanvue.com
- Tap on the "Share" icon at the bottom. This looks like a square with an arrow pointing upwards.
- Select the "Add to Home Screen" icon.
- Open Google Chrome and navigate to fanvue.com
- Tap on the "Options" icon. It may look like three vertical dots at the top.
- Click "Add to Home Screen".