A breakdown of how to effectively use our new promo feature.
Note: Creators take home 85% of earnings from fanvue promo payments (and it will soon be more!) vs 85% for your first 3 months on all other earnings.
What are creator promos?
Creator promos are promotions with the intent to grow your account using another creator’s network and fans base including GGs( Guaranteed Gains), SFS (Shout for shout) OFs promo, or social promo.
Where can I find promos?
There is a great deal of available promoters on Telegram groups which you can find by simply typing the keyword “Promo” in the search bar. Also, promos are available in different reddit communities, google searches and social media- simply follow the same steps as Telegram to find available promotions to help you grow your profile.
How to use the Creator Promo feature?
Essentially you would organise a promotion with an assistant from any of the options above and then proceed to pay/receive a payment on Fanvue using the “pay for creator promo” feature.
A step-by-step guide:
1 )Organise the promo with an entrusted individual/creator.
2) Ask them to share (if you are paying) their fanvue profile with you or share ( if they are paying you) your profile with them.
3) Click the “Pay for creator promo” button and proceed to the payment.
Why should I use this feature?
- It's cheaper! Fanvue promo charges 15% vs 20% on other platforms, so you keep more of the money you earn. We're going even lower than 15% soon!
- You can pay and receive payment for promo on any site like OnlyFans, Twitter, Fanvue etc.
- Bigger payments as there’s no $200 tips cap it’s $500 (going up to over $1,000)
- Chargeback protection for sellers as we are doing a lot to prevent this in the first place.
- Payments clearly show up as “creator promo” in the seller’s statements.
- We allow fans to connect their OnlyFans to display their % and fan count, verified by Fanvue so you can trust what you buy.